Introduction of CO2 Storage Tanks:
Storage Tanks provide intrinsically passive and safe environment and eradicates the possibility of liquid vaporization though handling CO2 liquid possesses various challenges, due to its inherent physical properties like high pressure and very low temperatures, modern state of art safety features is taken into consideration while designing the facilities using various international codes.
Storage Tanks can be used for storage of various applications as follows:
Dry ice manufacturing
Transportation of frozen foods
Green house gas reduction and environment safety
We carry out Mechanical Design Calculations and prepare the Fabrication Drawings get it certified by reputed international Third party inspection agency like BV, DNV, SGS, TUV and others. The capacity of these tanks range from 5m3 to 500m3 as per customer’s requirement. We undertake complete Design, Material Procurement, Supply, Fabrication, Erection, Inspection, Testing & Commissioning of CO2 Storage Tanks and CO2 transport tanks.
Our introduction :-
We BNH Gas Tanks are exporter and manufacturer of CO2 Storage Tanks (both horizontal as well as vertical), CO2 Recovery Plant, CO2 Production Plant and CO2 transport tanks at cheap cost. The tanks are either PUF insulated or Vacuum insulated as per customer’s requirement.
CO2 tank volumes are from 5 M3 to 500 M3 Total Storage, as well as Refrigerated for liquid CO2 storage. The tanks are designed as per ASME Sec. VIII Div.1, ASME Sec. VIII Div.2 and BS 5500 codes. We have executed storage facility including Mechanical, Civil, Piping, Instrumentation and Electrical.
We undertake the Project Execution on LSTK / EPCC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction & Commissioning) basis.
The scope of EPCC Contracts includes:
• Design and Detailed Engineering
• Fabrication, Testing, Procurement, Erection, of Piping and tanks.
• Safety measures like various safety interlocks for high pressure and very low temperatures
• Supply and Installation of refrigeration units
• Ground Improvement & Civil works
• Electrical and Instrumentation work
• Total Project Commissioning for entire CO2 storage system:
• 5 x 300 m3 CO2 storage tanks
• 5 x 190 cum. Carbon di oxide storage tanks
• 4 x 150 m3 large vertical CO2 tanks
• 6 x 165 cum. Liquid carbon-dioxide tanks
• 2 x 200 cum. CO2 tank
• 2 x 250 cum. PUF insulated CO2 tanks
• 4 x 200 cum Vacuum insulated CO2 storage tanks
• 8 x 20 cum. CO2 transport tank
• 6 x 25 m3 Liquid CO2 semitrailer tanks
• 2 x 30 cum. CO2 semitrailer tank
• 2 x 17 cum. Carbon –dioxide truck mounted tank
• 2 x 12 cum. Liquid CO2 transport tank vacuum insulated.
Design Code ASME, PD 5500, AD Merkbaltter and others.
Design Pressure 17.16 Bar to 27 Bar
Design Temperature -46 Deg C to + 55 Deg C
Volume 5 M3 to 500 M3 TOTAL STORAGE